(1) is the width of a tire shown in millimeter(mm).
(2) is an aspect ratio, and in this example means that the height of the tire is 70% of its width.
(3) is the diameter of the wheel shown in inches.
(4) is a load index, not the actual load weight. The higher the index, the heavier the allowable load.
(5) is the maximum speed rating represented by letters: "S" up to 112mph, "H" up to 130mph, and "V" up to 150mph(air pressure at maximum within specifications.)
(6) is the width of the tire in inches.
(7) is the casing strength (ply rating).