Regular price $1,595.95
Weighing between 40 and 60 percent less than OEM wheels, BST wheels bestow sportbikes with sharper corner-carving abilities, faster acceleration, and quicker braking by weighing less than their production-bike counterparts. Lighter wheels are also easier for suspension systems to control over bumps and irregular surfaces, yielding more traction and unimpeded acceleration. Less rotating mass also equals less rider fatigue.
A lighter rear wheel is easier for the shock to control properly, which leads to superior power application and much higher trap speeds in competition and track days.
Package Contents Include:
- 2.75" x 12" BST Carbon Fiber Front Wheel
- 3.5" x 12" BST Carbon Fiber Rear Wheel
- Michelin Front Power Pure SC 120/70-12
- Michelin Rear Power Pure SC 130/70-12
- Mount and Balance Tires
- Nitrogen Inflation
BST Wheel Info:
- SIZE : Front - 2.75" x 12" / Rear - OEM 3.5" x 12", Wide 4.0" x 12"
WEIGHT : Front - 3.6 lb. (1.63 kg) / Rear - 4.05 lb. (1.83 kg)
Add .35 lb. (0.158 kg) with Worldwide Bearings ceramic bearings
Add .45 lb. (0.204 kg) with Worldwide Bearings steel bearings
OEM Wheel Weights: Front - 5.8 lb. / Rear - 6.9 lb.
- MATERIALS : Carbon fiber and aluminum
- STYLE : Straight, three-spoke configuration
- VALVE STEMS : BST Ultra-High-Speed (UHS) 90-degree, aluminum stems and caps
- APPROVALS : DOT for street use
- FITMENT : Direct OEM replacement (uses OEM sprocket, sprocket carrier, cush-drive rubbers and brake discs)
- WARRANTY : 2 Years